• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

why????

The post was deleted because of the sites three day rule regarding listing a firearm once every three days.

The gun was last listed on the 24th.

gun was listed in a its own post w/ the other canceled and in the other it was listed as a 2 for 1 thing.so
how is it a repost if its the first time listed as said item?

The post was deleted because of the sites three day rule regarding listing a firearm once every three days.

The gun was last listed on the 24th.

gun was listed in a its own post w/ the other canceled and in the other it was listed as a 2 for 1 thing.so
how is it a repost if its the first time listed as said item?

An item can only be listed once every 3 days. It doesn't matter if it was in a combo deal or not. The rule applies to items, not post.

and i do apologize if i am splitting hairs but the sig was posted on the 22 by itself then i paired it with the ruger on the 24??? and it was not flagged/ deleted......so i guess im confused

and i do apologize if i am splitting hairs but the sig was posted on the 22 by itself then i paired it with the ruger on the 24??? and it was not flagged/ deleted......so i guess im confused

We can't catch them all! If someone would have caught it the Sig on the 24th it would have been deleted also. Easy way to look at it is any gun can only be listed every three days, no matter what the circumstances.

Made the same mistake some weeks back. Reposted then got the infraction PM.

Please don't look at the PM as an infraction. If a moderator has to pull your post, we feel bad about it. Remember, we are here to buy, sell, trade just like you. Whenever I send out a PM about a post, I hope it comes across as what it is, an explanation of why your post was removed. There is no record as far as I know of "infractions"

Back
Top Bottom