• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

why was the clip vs mag thread closed?

if I'm going to use the search function, and just see what other people have to say about a subject, I'll just use Google.

I call em clips, I also open carry every day while I go to wallmart and clear out the ammo shelf and flip it here. I also require your ssn# on a bill of sale for all transactions. oh yeah, I voted for obama, there is no god, and glock sucks. they really suck. jam-o-matics.

I call em clips, I also open carry every day while I go to wallmart and clear out the ammo shelf and flip it here. I also require your ssn# on a bill of sale for all transactions. oh yeah, I voted for obama, there is no god, and glock sucks. they really suck. jam-o-matics.

And he gots one DAMN SCAREY avatar.... :eek:

Just my opinion but, since all the mods were added to stave off the negative price comments during the "gun scare of 2012-13. Then wouldn't it be prudent to thin the herd back down to before scare numbers? I mean I've noticed a lot of over modding and even got a ridiculous infraction. It's like they are competing to find things that aren't really there these days. Im not *****ing, I love this site and I ain't got no place else to go, but there are a lot o chiefs around these days.

Holy **** I'm gonna start a thread calling you out for each of these. :)

Back
Top Bottom