Why SBR?

Because I like my gun to fit in my backpack or under my seat!

20151105_105714_resized.jpg

And if anyone wants to know how many walls a 9mm, 45, 12ga or even a .223 will go through... I'm going to go ahead and tell you most likely all if it doesn't contact something solid. Got the chance to shoot an old house with 5 walls and even the .45 went through all 5.

Over penetration with rifles was not tested but I can assure it would be just as bad if not worse.

The 12ga (PDX1 round) went through two walls then the front of a fridge's freezer and out the back and out the back wall.

i don't like that gay dildo buffer tube with or without a sig brace i think its stupid the only one i like and want to own is the RRA PDS pistol with a short sling attached to the back rail under a Jacket while I'm riding the motorcycle with a 30rd Pmag in it.........GAME OVER I WIN...lmao

I write NFA trusts for clients wanting SBRs and silencers, but as for myself the only short-barreled long gun I own is a shotgun with a 12" barrel.
The purpose of that is both to make it more useful for shooting in a home or other building (easier to maneuver and carry in ready position), AND to make it like the designer originally intended; the 18.5" barrel was only intended for American civilians.

For rifles, I shoot my silencer on a scoped rifle with a 22" barrel. It's sporting, not tactical.

I would prefer 12" or 14" barrel length on a close combat weapon, but if I'm not going to hang a can on the end of it, I really don't want to pay $200 + and go through the paperwork hassle just to knock a few inches off the barrel.

Back
Top Bottom