• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why Do You Carry A Knife?

My grandfather has told me stories about taking his .22 to school with him and squirrel hunting on the way home. I truly wish folks had enough sense to live life like that again.

Did that myself, Roswell Elem Mimosa Blvd, Mr Regan's class he'd take the ammo till school was out and give us it as we retrieved the guns from behind the classroom door. the 1960's

If you could just point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.
They are custom made.
IMG_5906.jpg
PM me your address, I'll drop one in the mail. Same with OttoMan OttoMan if you bought one. I customize mine - this one is a Scout Wood Badge logo.

My grandfather has told me stories about taking his .22 to school with him and squirrel hunting on the way home. I truly wish folks had enough sense to live life like that again.
I took my 16 gauge shot gun to 7th grade for show and tell. Showed the class how to break it down, clean it and put it back together. Got an A and went to get my hunter safety patch in the next class. Yep just a kid waiting on the bus with a bagged shot gun for show and tell. Times were better and different then. Always carried a knife and have never stopped.

Back
Top Bottom