• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

who's ordained?

Odt, is just a great sight, marriage and divorce, we got you covered. Unless your looking to be married in the church can't a notary do the deed?

Definitely do a few premarital counseling sessions and congrats! This is a big big thing and God needs to be in the center of it.

Required reading...... His needs her needs, and the 5 love languages.

"The meaning of marriage" -Tim Keller.
A must have.
Congrats OP. A marriage runs off the SAME two things the ODT runs off of: Communication and Compromise.

Well, yeah. They don't allow inmates to have laces.

hm.. So that's why i got shaved. I was wondering why she keep on telling me to shave of my hair.

Odt, is just a great sight, marriage and divorce, we got you covered. Unless your looking to be married in the church can't a notary do the deed?
Do not know. I'm new to this.

counseling -- you mean arguing? Been doing it for some time now. It end up with us telling to each other "F you."

I'm looking for someone to ordain on ODT. Kind of pass any help now.

Not in Georgia. Notaries are not recognized as Officiants under the OCGA. Officiant is an Ordained Minister of a recognized church, sitting Magistrate, Probate (and higher) Judges, any retired Judge and Justice of the Peace.

If you are still looking for someone, I am in Fayette County and can help you out. Have officiated about 100 weddings over the last 11 years.

Back
Top Bottom