• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who needs a job? Dobbs Defense will be hiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this applies to me. Or at least I will continue to pretend it doesn't. And I could afford you for 8-9 minutes and that's all I really need. I like a lot of foreplay.

8 of 9 mins? What am I a marathoner? Dude I sprint for the finish line as fast as I can. Ain't nobody got time for foreplay.

**** that. I'm looking to put in a month or so and then yell my check my back...I mean neck

If you die on the job I only got to pay your family once. If you are injured I gotta take care of you forever. A slip and fall could be fatal around all this sharp stuff.

8 of 9 mins? What am I a marathoner? Dude I sprint for the finish line as fast as I can. Ain't nobody got time for foreplay.

Good for me I can afford multiple 2 minute encounters then.

If you die on the job I only got to pay your family once. If you are injured I gotta take care of you forever. A slip and fall could be fatal around all this sharp stuff.

Good for me I can afford multiple 2 minute encounters then.

free-sexy-smileys-952.gif

If I ever hit the lottery I'll submit my application!

If you ever win the lottery I'll work for you in your gun collection laboratory. We can make some awesome **** with an unrestrained budget. You not living off the soap tycoon fortune yet? I reviewed you on the FB by the way. Everybody like John's Creek Soap on FaceBook. See there, I plugged you.

If you ever win the lottery I'll work for you in your gun collection laboratory. We can make some awesome **** with an unrestrained budget. You not living off the soap tycoon fortune yet? I reviewed you on the FB by the way. Everybody like John's Creek Soap on FaceBook. See there, I plugged you.

You have been, and always will be, THE MAN!

Had to look...Your correct. I liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom