• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who mounts a Nightforce on a Marlin levergun!?

This thread gets me wanting to go back to lever guns. My first buck was shot with a Marlin 336SC in .32 Win.Sp. Iron sights, 125 yards, while in my "stand"(one 2x4 nailed between two limbs). After so many years I went to a scoped Marlin .444. I took a slew of GA deer with it plus a few mulies in Wyoming. Then the bolt action fad hit me and the rest is history. I bought my boys Marlins in .35 when they were teens.

I got a lot of nikons laying around lol. Nice setup its going to be fun to shoot. I'm the weirdo that pulls the scope off of every lever I get. I loves the peep sites, but I don't hunt with them. Beautiful setup!

I got a lot of nikons laying around lol. Nice setup its going to be fun to shoot. I'm the weirdo that pulls the scope off of every lever I get. I loves the peep sites, but I don't hunt with them. Beautiful setup!

You are a hero to us poors. The guys with nf's laying around are just trying to tell us poors how ugly, stupid, and broke we are.

You are a hero to us poors. The guys with nf's laying around are just trying to tell us poors how ugly, stupid, and broke we are.

Honestly, it’s laying around because I don’t like it at all. I bought a couple of Vortex scopes instead. I put a Vortex on the AK, so now the NightForce is just laying around again. I regret buying them damn thing.

Back
Top Bottom