• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is your favorite television evangelist?

these three

the-righteous-gemstones-3.jpg

I just don't subscribe to large scale big money preachers. They should be the example not the exception. A preacher that has a Mercedes teaching God will bring you wealth is non-sense. Some people would die from that kind of financial freedom so God protects them from it. Addiction for example or massive changes to one moral compass due to excess.
Jerry Fawell was a good preacher and grew Liberty University into great spiritual institution but I liked it better when I was a kid attending his church when it was just a large congregation church.
Be content with what you have and don't burden yourself with obtaining massive wealth or love. Both can distort the mind. Have your own relationship with Christ and live, love, forgive and talk to God on your own terms and give without regret.
There are a lot of false witnesses on TV with the intention of obtaining wealth over focusing on proper teaching. God says worship can be amongst just a few of his followers and doesn't necessarily mean hoards of congregation.

Back
Top Bottom