• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is this Eric Church ?!

I doubt they are any brighter on him than they are on the other hundred's of professional musicians who don't feel the need to wear sunglasses.Just happens to be one of my musical pet peeves. :)
They hurt MY eyes....Some of my friends are unaffected...I'm not special, neither are they. Neither was Elvis....Or any other GREAT star that had a problem with bright lights....They weren't disrespecting their fans...Hell, Charlie Daniels hides his eyes from the light by the brim of his hat....

They hurt MY eyes....Some of my friends are unaffected...I'm not special, neither are they. Neither was Elvis....Or any other GREAT star that had a problem with bright lights....They weren't disrespecting their fans...Hell, Charlie Daniels hides his eyes from the light by the brim of his hat....
Charlie's eyes were burnt out fiddle stompin the Devil down hurr in GA

I've been to two Hank Jr. concerts, he showed up to one of them...
My dad said he went to a Sex Pistols concert waited 30 minutes for Jonny rotten to show up yell "f^%+ you all" vomit, break his guitar, and walk off stage. He was a punk rocker my dad and said it was awesome haha he's changed in his old years but we were all young rebellious men at some point

Did you ever think that the spotlights shining on him/her might be blinding? Did you ever feel like the lights shining on him/her might be brighter than the light will ever shine on you? BUT, shine on, you crazy diamond. Yep.

"Church said in this interview from a few years ago, that because of his height, the lights would “fry my contacts”… he actually thought that wearing the sunglasses would be a bad idea, but it was the only solution to his fried contacts."

"Church said in this interview from a few years ago, that because of his height, the lights would “fry my contacts”… he actually thought that wearing the sunglasses would be a bad idea, but it was the only solution to his fried contacts."
I wore contacts through 3 deployments. He's a Puss

Back
Top Bottom