• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is this Eric Church ?!

dont Hank Williams Jr. wear sunglasses on stage?

ive got to defend Hank Jr. He has to wear them glasses to hide the damage to his face from cliff falling. He be unmarketable without him like the elephant man. born on his daddys coat tails but its his own brand. true country too! he aint purty his music is very good.

ive got to defend Hank Jr. He has to wear them glasses to hide the damage to his face from cliff falling. He be unmarketable without him like the elephant man. born on his daddys coat tails but its his own brand. true country too! he aint purty his music is very good.
I love hank Jr. not wild about his concerts though, been to two of them and i think he was drunk as hell both times.

I like him.
He writes his own stuff, which is rare. Most of it is very good.

But hey, this is America. As of today, we can still choose what we want to hear and read. I respect your opinion, even if you don't respect mine.

As Americans, we still have freedom of speech, choice, expression, etc. Ain't it great!

Put Chris Stapelton in this list of posers. I haven't hear a song he sings yet that wasn't a remake/mix of one of the original true country/outlaw singers from back in the day.

He is the kid rock of country music and the fact current country music sucks makes people think he is the real deal.
He ain't.
Tennessee whisky is an old a$$ song too and he tried to steal ALL that credit lol

Back
Top Bottom