• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is this Eric Church ?!

He's one of the good one's.... take a little time and listen the lyrics then read about him. He marches to his own beat and kinda falls into the outlaw side of country music. He's in my top 5 !!!

I love SR, JR, and the 3rd. Love me some Levon Helm and George Straight I mean country music is solid Gold can't stand anything from my generation

Did you ever think that the spotlights shining on him/her might be blinding? Did you ever feel like the lights shining on him/her might be brighter than the light will ever shine on you? BUT, shine on, you crazy diamond. Yep.
I doubt they are any brighter on him than they are on the other hundred's of professional musicians who don't feel the need to wear sunglasses.Just happens to be one of my musical pet peeves. :)

Put Chris Stapelton in this list of posers. I haven't hear a song he sings yet that wasn't a remake/mix of one of the original true country/outlaw singers from back in the day.

He is the kid rock of country music and the fact current country music sucks makes people think he is the real deal.
He ain't.

Put Chris Stapelton in this list of posers. I haven't hear a song he sings yet that wasn't a remake/mix of one of the original true country/outlaw singers from back in the day.

He is the kid rock of country music and the fact current country music sucks makes people think he is the real deal.
He ain't.
to me Stapleton seem to come out of nowhere and win a bunch of awards. I'm with you though, I really don't see the appeal.

Back
Top Bottom