• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is this Eric Church ?!

I agree completely. Besides his hokey music I can't stand to see a musician that always wear's sunglasses on stage....kinda like a lot of rappers do.For crying out loud, make eye contact with the crowd every once in a while.Maybe he feels like he's ripping his fans off and can;t look them in the eye? I know I'd feel ripped off if I some how screwed up and bought a ticket to go see this poser.:becky:
dont Hank Williams Jr. wear sunglasses on stage?

I agree completely. Besides his hokey music I can't stand to see a musician that always wear's sunglasses on stage....kinda like a lot of rappers do.For crying out loud, make eye contact with the crowd every once in a while.Maybe he feels like he's ripping his fans off and can;t look them in the eye? I know I'd feel ripped off if I some how screwed up and bought a ticket to go see this poser.:becky:
Did you ever think that the spotlights shining on him/her might be blinding? Did you ever feel like the lights shining on him/her might be brighter than the light will ever shine on you? BUT, shine on, you crazy diamond. Yep.

Back
Top Bottom