• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is the Greatest American?

James Madison wrote the constitution. He was also one of the primary authors of The Federalist, which most people refer to as The Federalist Papers for some reason. Pretty strong points in his favor.

Someone mentioned Eli Whitney. Nothing spurred growth in the Deep South like the cotton gin. Without it, there was very little incentive to farm the non-coastal areas. Before that, Georgia was basically coastal settlements and a military outpost near Augusta. People flooded inland when short staple cotton became a viable crop. That brought a lot of problems as well, of course, with the reliance on slave labor.

I have no idea who was the greatest American. Probably not a politician.

Bypass Bypass

Roy Benavidez

Gary Gordon

Randall Shughart

And no, you don’t have to be SF or anyone crazy. I just like the idea that these dudes represent America and there are people out there that no one will ever know about who are just as hardworking and determined. Be it doctors, engineers, environmentalists, welders, construction, other military, the list goes on….

My daddy told me there is two things men were gonna lie about,it was dick size,and gas mileage he was getting in his new truck.said they can’t help themselves.
Nice you mentioned that.. my truck gets 50 miles to the gallon.. biggest v8 Chevy makes. And my dick is 11 inches soft

Okay it had to be posted. Apologies all around.

the-greatest-american-hero.gif

Back
Top Bottom