• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has land/warehouse they want to rent

KrisD

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
Hey guys Most know we Restore build and sell Campers/Tiny houses.

I have outgrown my personal shop and rented shop twice. id really like to make a connection with someone who has a good size warehouse and land. on average we have 10-15 campers/trailers. Im currently in Statham but will look at west ga and East. We would also be interested in something with a house on it and rent the entire property.

Hey guys Most know we Restore build and sell Campers/Tiny houses.

I have outgrown my personal shop and rented shop twice. id really like to make a connection with someone who has a good size warehouse and land. on average we have 10-15 campers/trailers. Im currently in Statham but will look at west ga and East. We would also be interested in something with a house on it and rent the entire property.
Should have kept my little diesel short bus and had you build it out.

Better than expected 4th time upgrading shops. help is still hard to find or train but its good. We really want to move to the West side of Atlanta, Rome/Cartersville.

I grew in cartersville!! I live in rome now. But frequent all the surrounding cities around. Highly recommend coming out here!! The price per acre in cartersville is kinda high. But rome is perfect, a lot of real estate out here at affordable prices. Also in Adairsville

Back
Top Bottom