Who does hot bluing in the Atlanta or North Georgia area?

I am with Batman. Would like to know as well for any future projects. Thanks for posting NWS.

I've gotten a couple PMs and have placed a couple calls. If one of them pans out I will pass the information along to you my friend. They were sent to me in PM because they were peoples private phone numbers and they shouldn't be posted on the net for all to see. ;)

If I wanted to paint my gun, I'de go buy a can of rustoleam, ;)

I've gotten a couple PMs and have placed a couple calls. If one of them pans out I will pass the information along to you my friend. They were sent to me in PM because they were peoples private phone numbers and they shouldn't be posted on the net for all to see. ;)

If I wanted to paint my gun, I'de go buy a can of rustoleam, ;)

LOL, no doubt. I hate cera, dura, and krylon finishes. Cold or hot, Shiny or matte blued/parkerized steel only for this guy :thumb:

NWSharpeshooter, I have not used Steve Parsons, but I have heard nothing, and I mean nothing but real good things about his work. I am taking one of my old rifles to him one day next week. It would be a haul for you, but the guy is supposed to be nothing be good.

NWSharpeshooter, I have not used Steve Parsons, but I have heard nothing, and I mean nothing but real good things about his work. I am taking one of my old rifles to him one day next week. It would be a haul for you, but the guy is supposed to be nothing be good.

Where is he located? I tried calling him but got a message saying his mailbox was full. I drive all over the damn state for work, so nothing is a haul for me. ;)

Back
Top Bottom