Who Can Answer This Question??? GLOCK or AR15???

Are there more AR15 Rifles or Glock 17/19 pistols "out there" in the US??

• Total voters
244   0
Reaction score
Civilians ONLY not military! Perhaps I am ignorant, nevermind, that is fact. Nonetheless, I am curious what the consensus may be. I think if I included ALL Glocks that would tip the scale??? Am I wrong? Vote and feel free to leave comments! Cheers!

*BTW* This question came to mind while reading this post:

I’ve always heard that your Glock exists to get you to your rifle.
I know that lingo, but in my mind that lends to say everyone has a long gun for home defense. IDK, I just don't think that many people have rifles laying around. But I also think people buy 'em up in a hurry when they're threatened to be taken. I won't even vote in this poll, I am simply genuinely curious what my fellow ODT peers say

I know that lingo, but in my mind that lends to say everyone has a long gun for home defense. IDK, I just don't think that many people have rifles laying around. But I also think people buy 'em up in a hurry when they're threatened to be taken. I won't even vote in this poll, I am simply genuinely curious what my fellow ODT peers say

Rifle all the way. Anyone who’s ever been shot at knows how silly you feel shooting back with a handgun.

Back
Top Bottom