• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

While looking at Ghillie suits , came across this very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know from my years at a ship yard, The best place to hide something is in plain sight.
Worked every time.
So I have disclosed nothing but a fact, before you go there.lol

This is true lol. No matter how much you try to stop yourself from thinking "they wouldnt just put secrets out in plain sight like that", most of the time the hardest things to find are the ones right in front of you.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys but this is a cheap chinese made digital camcorder getting all screwed up with its signals by the new digital BDU's that are now standard issue to troops.

haha. i posted this on facebook a while back. people refused to believe it was real. bottom line, there probably is something like it out there. at least i hope so. i mean i didn't know we had stealth helicopters till Osama's house got raided.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys but this is a cheap chinese made digital camcorder getting all screwed up with its signals by the new digital BDU's that are now standard issue to troops.
You havnt bursted any bubbles here unless you can produce some facts on "this" two month old video.
Digital head to toe? tight fitting ? moves like a ninja? lol
Ill keep chewing till you come up with something better than the old smoke and mirror trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom