Which one reigns supreme? P365 vs Hellcat vs Sheild Plus

Which one reigns supreme? P365 vs Hellcat vs Sheild Plus

• P365

Votes: 76 57.1%
  • Hellcat

Votes: 24 18.0%
  • Sheild plus

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • The tacos option is more stale then the opened bag of chips in the pantry forgotten for 2 years

Votes: 16 12.0%

• Total voters
Not when I was buying. The Hellcat had the higher capacity back then.

I have EDC carried the 365 for about a year and a half with the 12 round mag but have been disappointed that it is not "truly" a 12 round mag, as the mag will not lock in the mag well with one in the chamber and 12 in the mag unless one really pushes hard to make it lock... that causes me a concern for perhaps a FTE/FTF.... so I recently bought the Hellcat to try it out and compare the true capacity of each... the frame/slide dimensions are nearly identical and the triggers are close to the same feel between the two... I may end up using the Hellcat more for EDC with a 15 round mag...

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have EDC carried the 365 for about a year and a half with the 12 round mag but have been disappointed that it is not "truly" a 12 round mag, as the mag will not lock in the mag well with one in the chamber and 12 in the mag unless one really pushes hard to make it lock... that causes me a concern for perhaps a FTE/FTF....

Have you stored the mags with 12 rounds in them. If not, try that for several months.

Have you stored the mags with 12 rounds in them. If not, try that for several months.

No, I only have one 12 round mag that I bought after acquiring the 365 and the two 10 round mags that came with it.... so I’ve been carrying with 11 + 1 and the 10 round with the pinky extension as the back up... depending on how much I like the Hellcat, I may make a switch for EDC otherwise I may see how the 15 round mag works for the 365...

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:behindsofa:

I think the original “baby Glock “ is still a great contender. The G26. Slightly thicker yes but aids in shootability and recoil dispersion. Has mag compatibility so back up mags, spares, or for the range far exceed the others in capacity. With a flush fit mag it’s 10+1 like the others and no longer in the grip.

That's why I will always have my G19.

I'm narrowed my summer carry choices to the Shield plus PC, or G48...I like a 4" barrel, at a minimum for 9mm. The Shield plus PC has everything right, straight out of the box from what I've seen. Sights, trigger, barrel length, good capacity with OEM mags, RDS, etc...It also points as naturally as any gun I've ever held...I'll probably pick one up sometime today.

Decisions, decisions.

Back
Top Bottom