• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Which luck is the worse?

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
423779677_8098085020217907_2407824486910534857_n.jpg

18 years of child support.

Been there done that. Daughter is grown, married, successful but she was not intentional. As she was closing in on 18, I told her mom '6 more months'..... Like the dumbass she is, she asked '6 more months? 6 more months until you never talk to you daughter again?'.

No, you dumbass I said. 6 more months until I never talk to you again. Then I hung up.

Been there done that. Daughter is grown, married, successful but she was not intentional. As she was closing in on 18, I told her mom '6 more months'..... Like the dumbass she is, she asked '6 more months? 6 more months until you never talk to you daughter again?'.

No, you dumbass I said. 6 more months until I never talk to you again. Then I hung up.
Sad, I hate to see broken families. If your daughter still has you in her life, kudos. Thing is, at least 50% of families are broken

Sad, I hate to see broken families. If your daughter still has you in her life, kudos. Thing is, at least 50% of families are broken
I agree, as hard as it is to see, the daughter you have a relationship with is priceless.
I would give my life for mine.

It’s hard to watch the “mama” getting your checks and hair-do’s, nails & and f’ing ever male in the nearest 4 counties. But trust me, try and maintain the relationship with the kids. They know who is doing wrong! And will eventually hold them accountable.

I agree, as hard as it is to see, the daughter you have a relationship with is priceless.
I would give my life for mine.

It’s hard to watch the “mama” getting your checks and hair-do’s, nails & and f’ing ever male in the nearest 4 counties. But trust me, try and maintain the relationship with the kids. They know who is doing wrong! And will eventually hold them accountable.
You are so right. My nephew won't have anything to do with his father. Sad, but his father did it to everyone.....

Back
Top Bottom