• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which do you like better?

Which theme looks better, left or right? (See picture below)

• Tan theme on the left looks better

Votes: 95 34.1%
  • Blue theme on the right looks better

Votes: 184 65.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have left on Mon.,Wed.,Fri. and Sun. and right Tues., Thur. and Sat.? Oh oh oh, and every month switch the days, that would be awsome.

The original blue color is BY FAR the BEST, it's a fact that high contrast is harder on human eyes.
Microsoft and Apple have spent mega millions to learn this, default colors are used as operating system defaults for valid reasons.
If a user wants high contrast colors, he can always change his theme to do that but for my .02 worth, please leave things easy on the eyes. I can look at ODT for a lot longer when the interface doesn't hurt my eyes.

I hate to be the one to say this but, dude... it totally does not matter. Whatsoever. It is the content that we all love to pieces and could care less if the little buttons are shiny, flat, red, blue. Totally unimportant. I know, I know, decisions like this can take you down a rabbit hole to the other side of the earth and do SEEM important. But really, at the end of the day, it is the content, and the content is guuuuuuud, really-really guuuuuuuud.

There ya have it. My .02. Any one else agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom