• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which 10mm 1911's???'s

Please excuse me for being a poor but I traded into an RIA 10mm that's really nice. Ambi extended safety and nice beavertail safety. The barrel diameter is bigger at the muzzle to eliminate the bushing. It's coated in some kinda grey/silver finish. I have not shot it yet but the fit and finish are amazing compared to the ATI Commander in 45 I traded for it.

Attachments

• IMG_20240206_201925671.jpg
    IMG_20240206_201925671.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 15
A very good bet would be Bob Serva’s “Fusion Firearms” in Florida…Bob was CEO of Dan Wesson during the development of their 1911 guns. He sold Dan Wesson to CZ, and started Fusion….amazing guns for the money.

Anyone have experience with Ruger SR1911 and Springfield Ronin 10mm 1911's if so which one is the best in performance, quality and fitment?Thanks
The Ruger 10mm is a really nice gun but it does have potential issues and Ruger discontinued them just like they did with the 10/22 Magnum instead of doing the research and come up with a solution it was cheaper to do away with it.

10-4, just read on some forums but you know how that goes and they don't have RAMPED barrels and you have to pay for upgrades like that contacted Bob himself about the RAMPED barrel issue

Anyone have experience with Ruger SR1911 and Springfield Ronin 10mm 1911's if so which one is the best in performance, quality and fitment?Thanks
Both make fine weapons, if it’s available try both and see which feels better. Which one give you more confidence.

Back
Top Bottom