• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Where's the good Memorial day deals at guys?

I don't know. Some people might look to trade down to a bare minimum and the market could get flooded with used firearms.
That's an interesting topic that's been kicking around more and more in thr last 3-5 years. I think people's desires to be minimalistic or sell for needed cash will be/continue to be usurped by a anti gun President. Given that we're seeing no real Republican candidate, it's safe to say Biden will probably get a 2nd term and more gun ban scares are imminent.

Reactions: GFB
That's an interesting topic that's been kicking around more and more in thr last 3-5 years. I think people's desires to be minimalistic or sell for needed cash will be/continue to be usurped by a anti gun President. Given that we're seeing no real Republican candidate, it's safe to say Biden will probably get a 2nd term and more gun ban scares are imminent.
Well, barring Fetterman switching parties and becoming the Republican nominee, we’ll be voting R.

Some pretty nice discounts at Beretta if you’re wanting to stock up on magazines, a .22 conversion kit, parts, etc.

IMG_3937.png

No logic in that. The dollar is fixing to crash and guns and ammo will be way more valuable.

The money on hand will be used to buy up high dollar items at rock bottom prices, the logic is that it's happened numerous time before & it'll happen again during the next market collapse.

Reactions: GFB
I got a wonderful deal. I think you will find this is a blowout sale if you refer to our classifieds. I have a Bear Creek Arsenal with a UTG 4-16×40 Super Mega Tactical Sniper Scope. 10 different colors of reticle, built in laser and range finder. This is a one day only deal of the day. 2,250. I live in Virginia and I am not driving one mile. I won't ship at this price. If it doesn't sell today it's going back in the safe. I know what I have so do not make any ridiculous trade offers. Cash sale only. Might consider trading for fully auto M249 SAW.
Good day gentlemen.

I got a wonderful deal. I think you will find this is a blowout sale if you refer to our classifieds. I have a Bear Creek Arsenal with a UTG 4-16×40 Super Mega Tactical Sniper Scope. 10 different colors of reticle, built in laser and range finder. This is a one day only deal of the day. 2,250. I live in Virginia and I am not driving one mile. I won't ship at this price. If it doesn't sell today it's going back in the safe. I know what I have so do not make any ridiculous trade offers. Cash sale only. Might consider trading for fully auto M249 SAW.
Good day gentlemen.
Rainbow reticle

Why does Memorial Day = sale day?

Agree with the sentiment 100%. Sales are by no means that important to me in the grand scheme of things, but there are usually some good ones and I'll certainly entertain them.
Good day gentlemen.

Not sure if this referencing a post I saw here last night, but it's gotta be.

Not the deal you had in mind but the best deal I could think of for Memorial Day wasn’t on here . However, many others paid the price so I could enjoy the freedom & liberties that make life in the United States what it is…for me… no better deal out there.

Attachments

• IMG_4178.jpeg
    IMG_4178.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom