where to snag a decent bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBH13

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
165   0
Reaction score
so looking to see if anyone has any suggestions of where to snag a bottle of pappy or wellers 12. need a gift for my soon to be father in law for the wedding and the only places i can get it you have to jump through a ton of "loyalty" hoops i dont have time for.

There are many liquor stores in Atlanta that sell both of them. Little over $200 for each.

so looking to see if anyone has any suggestions of where to snag a bottle of pappy or wellers 12. need a gift for my soon to be father in law for the wedding and the only places i can get it you have to jump through a ton of "loyalty" hoops i dont have time for.

He’s giving you his daughter, the least you can do is give him an 18 or better. :cool:

He’s giving you his daughter, the least you can do is give him an 18 or better. :cool:

yah im not even gonna try to fool myself into thinking i can find that one. found a bottle of standard special reserve for next to nothing today at least, but thats gonna be my poor mans bottle

yah im not even gonna try to fool myself into thinking i can find that one. found a bottle of standard special reserve for next to nothing today at least, but thats gonna be my poor mans bottle

Is he a whiskey drinker?

Is he a whiskey drinker?

big time and he normally buys fairly high end **** so i have no clue of what he really has, he actually drinks more scotch than burbon but i hate that **** and dont know anything about it so im sticking to my guns. was maybe considering giving a Japanese one a try.

big time and he normally buys fairly high end **** so i have no clue of what he really has, he actually drinks more scotch than burbon but i hate that **** and dont know anything about it so im sticking to my guns. was maybe considering giving a Japanese one a try.

Its hard to shop for someone like that but I think your strategy of going with a fine bourbon is the right one since he may have many scotches already. Unless he hates bourbon, of course. lol You just never know.

Does he also smoke cigars by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom