• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to shop for a new Glock?

guitarded_1

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
18   0
Reaction score
I haven't shopped for a pistol in years. I don't remember the last time that I walked into a gun store. I keep hearing stories about how gun cases are looking pretty bare about now, so maybe my timing is awful. Having said that, I'm in the market for a Gen 4 G20. Taking a quick spin on google, there's not a real definitive answer on where to look.

While I know that in stock guns are hit and miss, any "go to" retailers you would recommend (in person or online) that seem to have good access to Glocks and fair prices?

Take a drive north to The Georgia Gun store in Gainesville, Cherokee Gun and Pawn in Canton or Dawsonville Gun and Pawn in Dawsonville, best prices and good selection last time I was there in the last month.
Prices on here are around $150 over what they should be, especially used. If you can wait a while it would be best, if you want to buy on here.

Cherokee Gun and Pawn in Canton.

Screenshot_20210228-060816_Chrome.jpg

Join Gssf for two years. You will get a pistol coupon then for a Glock for just above blue label prices. A year later and every year after that you are a member, you get a certificate. You will have to take it to a blue label dealer to get your gun. Smyrna Police Distributors is one sort of near you. Good luck.

http://gssfonline.com/registration.cfm

I haven't shopped for a pistol in years. I don't remember the last time that I walked into a gun store. I keep hearing stories about how gun cases are looking pretty bare about now, so maybe my timing is awful. Having said that, I'm in the market for a Gen 4 G20. Taking a quick spin on google, there's not a real definitive answer on where to look.

While I know that in stock guns are hit and miss, any "go to" retailers you would recommend (in person or online) that seem to have good access to Glocks and fair prices?
If you are in Tucker, I’ve seen a decent in-stock selection at Mainstreet Guns in Lilburn. The prices didn’t seem too bad.

Back
Top Bottom