• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Where should I go to refinance my home?

Family Savings credit union closed its lobbies again, and I heard from a guy at work that his bank did as well but I'm not sure which one it was.

Rocket, who is part of Quicken. Very competitive rates when I looked in to this about 2 months ago, and there were no closing costs up front if that's something you're looking at. Only thing is, they roll that up in to the principal. If closing costs aren't an issue I'd check somewhere else.

Are any banks open? I`m talking about the lobby. We are looking at buying another home, all on one level.. My old bank, Regions, still has a sign on the door to call for an appointment. Nobody answers the phone. Website has a place to set an appointment, but when you arrive, nobody knows about it. I need a bank with customer service. Do any of you know of a bank in or close to Paulding county that is completely open? I`m ready to change. Who has good rates, that is open? I also want to be able to get in my safe deposit box when I want to, without a hassle.
Mine was the same way. I wanted to open up an account for my kids and was told I had to make an appointment. I got there at opening time, and still had to wait for the next day to get a slot.

Back
Top Bottom