• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Where is the list of words we can't say on this forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if it is offensive (because it is, right, at least technically?) and you tell payneed payneed (just in this example) to not post offensive stuff like that he's gonna think you're a mod on a power trip and tell everyone how crazy of a mod you are. Now the site hates you for just trying to enforce the rules as posted. (I believe that to be the reason behind 99% of most (not all) mod hatred)

And if it is offensive (because it is, right, at least technically?) and you tell payneed payneed (just in this example) to not post offensive stuff like that he's gonna think you're a mod on a power trip and tell everyone how crazy of a mod you are. Now the site hates you for just trying to enforce the rules as posted. (I believe that to be the reason behind 99% of most (not all) mod hatred)

I'm guessing the other 1% is their allergies to taco's? :)
Y'all actually do a pretty good job with all of us "children" keeping it a level playing field.
...says the Bible thumper with ZERO points. :)
And FYI that wasn't just a bunny it was the "Thumper" & Disney has filed an injunction against me for trademark infringement...:)
Yep, lots of rules in life... especially in the "magic kingdom" (referring to Disney, not ODT)
thumper.jpg

I have a sailors mouth. Both of my parents cuss like sailors. My dad is a merchant marine officer so I think I get a pass..? Lol
:censored::censored:

My dad was a marine (Vietnam) have never heard the man say a cuss word never heard my mother say a cuss word.

In 2 years time my son has a god awful F bomb dropping every other word. He says it's the army mom. Ughhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom