When sitcoms were funny

A while back I posted a Freedom of Speech Test thread. One of the first video clips was from Sanford and Son. It was Fred Sanford in traffic court and is STILL one of the funniest things ever on broadcast TV. Well not long after posting it I got a 3 day timeout. Turns out what me and Redd Foxx thought was funny is NOT funny or even acceptable anymore.
Oh and by the way, that was just one of many politically incorrect hilarious videos.

A while back I posted a Freedom of Speech Test thread. One of the first video clips was from Sanford and Son. It was Fred Sanford in traffic court and is STILL one of the funniest things ever on broadcast TV. Well not long after posting it I got a 3 day timeout. Turns out what me and Redd Foxx thought was funny is NOT funny or even acceptable anymore.
Oh and by the way, that was just one of many politically incorrect hilarious videos.
Ohh, all these years I thought my dad came up with that Tarzan movie line.

I just looked it up and you're right. That's pretty damn funny.

Back
Top Bottom