• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

when did all the ammo prices jump up???

I have some unopened boxes of ammo if anyone is interested. 223 reman from freedom munitions.

IMG_6135.JPG

IMG_6134.JPG

When did the ammo Prices go up? Is the title thread question and I will answer it with my opinion..When Desperation with many to have, who did not prepare..And the greed showed it's ugly head, from those wanting to Capitalize on the others desperation..Of course that's just my Humble opinion!

When did the ammo Prices go up? Is the title thread question and I will answer it with my opinion..When Desperation with many to have, who did not prepare..And the greed showed it's ugly head, from those wanting to Capitalize on the others desperation..Of course that's just my Humble opinion!
My old buddy how the heck have you been??? miss seeing you ugly face at the range buddy!!!

Range time is a great idea. I recommend the range time being spent on live targets like wild pigs. You only get one clean shot and the rest is real time range time.:rapture:I really feel sorry for the paper shooter/ammo hoarders. All that ammo layin around for the enemy to pick up...all of us can blow the red out of a target within 20 rounds......but if its moving? :target:
I dare ya too run across my yard with antifuk garb on, you'll find out what this old geezer can do with a moving target!

Back
Top Bottom