• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

when did all the ammo prices jump up???

RVW.jpg

Range time is a great idea. I recommend the range time being spent on live targets like wild pigs. You only get one clean shot and the rest is real time range time.:rapture:I really feel sorry for the paper shooter/ammo hoarders. All that ammo layin around for the enemy to pick up...all of us can blow the red out of a target within 20 rounds......but if its moving? :target:

Ain't Seen nothing yet. Wait till we just can't buy it. No matter the price. If it came down to survival I would like to have something to shoot and maybe 50 rounds of ammo. That would be a plus. However trust in God. Daniel topk some small stones and took out Goliath. If you don't have any ammo then get some while you can.

Ain't Seen nothing yet. Wait till we just can't buy it. No matter the price. If it came down to survival I would like to have something to shoot and maybe 50 rounds of ammo. That would be a plus. However trust in God. Daniel topk some small stones and took out Goliath. If you don't have any ammo then get some while you can.

Ummm, I'm not religious, but I'm pretty sure that was David.

Daniel was in the den of lions.

Back
Top Bottom