Whats your "Go-To"?

guncrazy72

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
113   0
Reaction score
Ive always fished in Louisiana running worms but am trying to branch out into running some different stuff. What are your favorite go to rigs to run? I like fishing for bass, perch, brim and catfish.

White or Bubble Gum Zoom Trick worm on a 3/0 hook. I try to use it on lighter line (10#). For Catfish I like to use chicken liver or a live bream if I want to catch a big cat.

Im hooked on Zoom lizards in pumpkinseed or junebug flavors sometimes with a little chartruese in the tail to add a bit of garnishment to it along the banks. Personally I dont target those Cats anymore but did for many many years and learned just about anything a litte bloody and/or stanks to high heavens they find hard to pass up

For bass, a Texas rigged 7 inch Powerbait worm in Tequila Sunrise or purple fleck. For bream, nothing beats a popping bug on a flyrod. For linesides, bluebacks FTW. For damn near anything in salt water, a Cotti style jig of appropriate size. For damn near anything in salt or fresh water a Kastmaster Spoon of appropriate size.

Back
Top Bottom