• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Whats your favorite American muscle car?

Had a 61½ ford unibody shortened 6' bed reinforced tube frame with a 428 cobra jet engine built at 15 with dad he sold it on me when I got in trouble. :frusty:
IfI had a choice, it'd be between 3
68 firebird
68 superbee
70 Buick gsx

my buddies 71 mercury comet gt special edition... love this car!

Dude, my buddy has one identical to,this unrestored under a tarp in his front yard.
It belonged to his wife's Mom who bought it new at the dealership.
Same color and stripe scheme.

Unfortunately it will most likely rot because they refuse to part with it and will not restore it...ironically my,buddy restores and customizes cars for a living.....go figure.

Dude, my buddy has one identical to,this unrestored under a tarp in his front yard.
It belonged to his wife's Mom who bought it new at the dealership.
Same color and stripe scheme.

Unfortunately it will most likely rot because they refuse to part with it and will not restore it...ironically my,buddy restores and customizes cars for a living.....go figure.

NOOOOOO!!!!! dont let it rot away!!!!! ive only ever seen 2 others, a puke green at a show, and there is a red one running around winder i have seen here recently.

his dad bought it new from the dealer, motor has been rebuilt once (i think) for POWER! lol about 20 years ago i think, and they are planning on another motor rebuild sometime soon. just internal stuff that gets the new treatment, pop the hood and still looks bone stock just like it rolled off the showroom floor. still has the 4 wheel drum brakes also lol. its been in a magazine, and always gets a trophy at shows. ill see if i can get some more pics next time im at his house. maybe convince him to take it out for a spin and record it......hmmmmmm i need to do this...

Back
Top Bottom