What's the weirdest covid side effect you've had?

Quite often my sense of smell his highly elevated. I never lost my sense of smell or taste with Covid either.
Yes! Same here I never lost my sense of taste or smell either. I had it in august of 2020, and it was bad but not respiratory issues we all had gi tract issues just took a few months for get back some what normal. Just got the new variant 4 weeks ago after Christmas. Weirdest thing I walk my neighborhood at night and I swear to you I can smell wtf people have in their trash cans from like 70 feet away like a **** superhuman power lmao.. that and every now and then my hands smell like damn Indian food which, nothing against it- one of my best friends is from Nepal, I cannot stand the ****. I scrub my hands.. and still smells of Indian food and metal

I’ve had a pain in my chest that will not go away. My Dr. Says he thinks it’s scare tissue. Also, my arthritis has gotten extremely worse. My Dr. also reported that 60% of his patients that have arthritis have reported the same thing.

I’ve had a pain in my chest that will not go away. My Dr. Says he thinks it’s scare tissue. Also, my arthritis has gotten extremely worse. My Dr. also reported that 60% of his patients that have arthritis have reported the same thing.
My coworkers wife had bad chest pain when she had covid (for the 2nd time, she's vaxed with the booster) he took her to the ER for the chest pain and they referred her to a cardiologist who says the virus or the vax may have damaged her heart..

I’ve had insomnia issues since I had it in October. Also get a metallic taste in the back of my throat and sinuses occasionally
Spontaneous localized swelling in the manly area....for no apparent reason. Presents issues when at the IHOP, Cracker Barrel or Taco Bell.
I have been Urinating down my leg! Turns out I was holding a hair instead of my penis! I guess it affected my eyesight?

The spice : Thyme does not smell or taste right. Anything with that smells awful. I have some soap and deodorant, dove Mens fresh or something and that stuff just stinks . So weird what my sense of smell does these days .
Dove soap was ruined for me. Been using the same bar soap for my face for a damn decade and had to swap to the charcoal one because I couldn't stand the smell. Had to change body wash as well.

Back
Top Bottom