• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Whats the biggest lie anyboby ever told you?

IF you eat your broccoli, it'll put hair on your chest. I now love broccoli, but I still have no hair on my chest, like maybe 7 total, it all went to me arse.

That's is a for sure NO.....lol

Trust me, my girlfriends that were realitivly new around me had a hard time believing it to, they thought I was cheating on them. One broke up with me over it, which is fine by me, thats just how I am. I have a select few close friends and they are all most always girls. All the others were fine after I let them meet up and talk together, then they became friends. Ever since that first time when she broke up with me over it, me and the other girls have always split up on good terms, it was always cause they were moving away to a different college or something. Still talk to my old GF's from time to time, some still single and two are married now, even went to their weddings.

I don't know ever since I was young my closest friends have always been girls, I always found it very easy to talk to them and they always wanted to talk to me, I never had that awkward feeling stage about talking to girls most guys go through,my closet friends have always been girls and probably always will, and someday my wife will have to be ok with that.

Don't get me wrong I hang out with my guy friends and do whatever, shooting, drinking, doing stupid **** in the woods on 4wheelers etc. But at the end of the day my guy friends are just friends. All the girls I'm close to feel like family, maybe it's cause I had an older sister that "protected me" in school when I was younger....I dunno

Trust me, my girlfriends that were realitivly new around me had a hard time believing it to, they thought I was cheating on them. One broke up with me over it, which is fine by me, thats just how I am. I have a select few close friends and they are all most always girls. All the others were fine after I let them meet up and talk together, then they became friends. Ever since that first time when she broke up with me over it, me and the other girls have always split up on good terms, it was always cause they were moving away to a different college or something. Still talk to my old GF's from time to time, some still single and two are married now, even went to their weddings.

I don't know ever since I was young my closest friends have always been girls, I always found it very easy to talk to them and they always wanted to talk to me, I never had that awkward feeling stage about talking to girls most guys go through,my closet friends have always been girls and probably always will, and someday my wife will have to be ok with that.

Don't get me wrong I hang out with my guy friends and do whatever, shooting, drinking, doing stupid **** in the woods on 4wheelers etc. But at the end of the day my guy friends are just friends. All the girls I'm close to feel like family, maybe it's cause I had an older sister that "protected me" in school when I was younger....I dunno
the evidence is really piling up

still in the closet ?

Or fat and ugly as sin with nice breath and funny as hell.
You may be on to something with that, seriously... I was always pretty over weight all up through school, up till just a little over a year ago. They do tell me I'm really funny, made one girl literally piss herself before at lunch, (I always thought that was a joke, I didn't know you could really make a girl laugh so hard she would piss herself)....lol

Back
Top Bottom