What will Donald Trump reveal about the Pres tomorrow?

I hope its more than just that... similar stuff like that has come out for both Slick Willy and GW...(pot, not coke) but it didn't prove to matter much. If the Don is making this out to be epic, it better be bigger than just some college drug use reported by a former college roommate that was probably also a doper.

I seriously hope it is not this. That is just what everyone is talking that it will be. If it is this there is no way they will be able to prove it before election time, unless he has a covered up felony drug charge from his past that was dug up.

I hope its more than just that... similar stuff like that has come out for both Slick Willy and GW...(pot, not coke) but it didn't prove to matter much. If the Don is making this out to be epic, it better be bigger than just some college drug use reported by a former college roommate that was probably also a doper.

Hopefully its bigger, and hopefully its not more of where Obama is from or that he is a muslim.

All he has to say is that he didn't snort. I hope it is something epic! Not some bs drug crap, nobody cares about that kind of stuff(media wise).

Back
Top Bottom