• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What type of gun is this?

Dang...quite possible...
iu

I haven’t got to lay my hands on it. I also think there is markings somewhere. Has to be. They said it was a 32 I’m guessing because it was loaded with bullets when found and successfully shot them lol. When I get more information I’ll post it just figures someone may know. Thanks everyone.

I haven’t got to lay my hands on it. I also think there is markings somewhere. Has to be. They said it was a 32 I’m guessing because it was loaded with bullets when found and successfully shot them lol. When I get more information I’ll post it just figures someone may know. Thanks everyone.

My guess, other than looks, was based on French manufacturing during WWII and assuming it might have been brought back by a GI rather than an importer. 32 ACP was 7.65 Browning in Europe. Very possible to have no markings given these assumed circumstances. I'm medium confident my guess was correct.

My guess, other than looks, was based on French manufacturing during WWII and assuming it might have been brought back by a GI rather than an importer. 32 ACP was 7.65 Browning in Europe. Very possible to have no markings given these assumed circumstances. I'm medium confident my guess was correct.
That sounds like it’s very possible. I’ll try to get more pics today and post it up to confirm your answer. That’s.

so you were pretty much right. Based off the serial number it’s a unique model rr51 the same as a model 17 with a few revisions that came after the nazi occupation was drove out of France. This one was born in 1951. Thanks for the help learned something new!

Back
Top Bottom