• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What (so called) celebrities have you met in person.

I met JANIE LANE( lead singer of WARRANT) after a sHOW In PCB.. I didn’t even know it was him at 1st.. in his street clothes he kinda looked nerdy.. tall skinny, wearing black BUDDY HOLLY style glasses& and long black leather trench coat in the middle of July

LTC Orson Swindle
The Toughest Man in the Hanoi Hilton

USMC Aviator (F-8E Crusader & A-4M Skyhawk II)

Silver Star x2
Legion of Merit with Combat V
Bronze Star with Combat V x2
Purple Heart x2
MSM
Air Medal x13
Prisoner of War Medal
Navy Commendation with Combat V
Combat Action Medal

“He was tough. He was a legend among the POWs,” said McGrath. “I said, ‘I’m going to draw this Marine.

Although no one knew him by name, McGrath was one of many who heard legendary stories of an “unbreakable” and “heroic” soldier, a Marine who refused to submit, despite the torture. It was a Marine who provided hope for all the other POWs.”

1678748609605.png

LTC Orson Swindle
The Toughest Man in the Hanoi Hilton

USMC Aviator (F-8E Crusader & A-4M Skyhawk II)

Silver Star x2
Legion of Merit with Combat V
Bronze Star with Combat V x2
Purple Heart x2
MSM
Air Medal x13
Prisoner of War Medal
Navy Commendation with Combat V
Combat Action Medal

“He was tough. He was a legend among the POWs,” said McGrath. “I said, ‘I’m going to draw this Marine.

Although no one knew him by name, McGrath was one of many who heard legendary stories of an “unbreakable” and “heroic” soldier, a Marine who refused to submit, despite the torture. It was a Marine who provided hope for all the other POWs.”

View attachment 5472984
Now we're talking.

Oh...i got a good one...FRED GOLDMAN. Ron Goldman's dad...you know the one that OJ dun in.

I watched the OJ trial closely. I lived in LA. I was loud mouth at work about how OJ didnt do it. Ron was messing with someone's wife and he probably had it coming. I said if I ever met his dad, I would tell that to his face.

Fast forward, I was sent to an executive training and had to get a suit. I knew my size, went into men's warehouse to get a pair of slacks. Salesman told me bettery to try it on. I came out of the dressing room, almost like thorobred horses coming of of the starting gate, the door next to me opened up at the same time as mine.

Long and behold, Fred Goldman standing next to me. Noded his head and said hello. The voice on my left shoulder said...here's your chance big boy...Tell it to his face. Cmon, let him have it. The voice on my right said, a father lost his son, take the high road...

Ever since that day God called me out on the mat...i knew what i was...im a cat. Im a PU$$

Back
Top Bottom