What (so called) celebrities have you met in person.

*David Pollack and Mike Bell ate in my restaurant a few years back.
*Lewis Grizzard at Ga-Fla in 1989. He was stinko drunk.
*Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith at Tongue & Groove. But everyone in Atlanta has met Chuck at some point.
*Dr J. I was stinko drunk for that one.
*Allen Iverson. Watched him tell every kid who asked for an autograph “Can’ you see I’m ****ing busy!” His cousin also called me a ‘Peon-ass Cracker’ when I threw him out of my restaurant.
*Marco Coleman, former Dolphins DE
*Vince Dooley, Larry Munson
*Quentin ‘Rampage’ Jackson
*Charles Woodson. Bought him an extra martini so he would be slow agains the Falcons the next day. Falcons won. The whole team came to eat that night.
*Evander Holyfield
*Denise Richards. She was in her late 40’s and still just oozed sexiness.
*Floyd Mayweather
*Sean Combs and Rick Ross. Diddy was wonderfully nice. Rick Ross is a punk ass.
*Forrest Griffin
* Mick Foley
*Billy Payne, Mike Mills, Bill Barry all played golf at Reynolds on Lake Oconee whenI worked there. Great guys all.
* met a bunch of famous winemakers but no point in listing them here

actually most of these were at Ruth’s Chris over the years I worked there.

delivered a boat to Micky Mantle at lake Oconee and we went out for a boat ride .My dad was a fishing buddy of Junior Samples and he would come by his tackle shop and tell stories , met Chipper Jones at a hunting lodge in Missouri a few years ago. , Ive also Met Frank Zappa, Greg Allman, Arlo Guthrie, the members of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, The Outlaws, and many other musicians when I worked security for concerts back in the early 80s

delivered a boat to Micky Mantle at lake Oconee and went out for a boat ride .My dad was a fishing buddy of Junior Samples and he would come by his tackle shop and tell stories , met Chipper Jones at a hunting lodge in Missouri a few years ago. , Ive also Met Frank Zappa, Greg Allman, Arlo Guthrie, the members of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, The Outlaws, and many other musicians when I worked security for concerts back in the early 80s
I guess you could say I met Greg Allman back in the late '80s or early '90s but he was falling down drunk in a bar on Anna Maria Island and no one was impressed.

Back
Top Bottom