What pistol is this? (Walmart sighting)

This is why conservatives or whatever you call yourselves will always lose. He's just a fat guy with a gun but you judge him worse than you judge your true enemies. This wouldn't even be a thread if he was wearing a dress and didn't have a gun. Leave the mother****er alone. He will be dead in 5 years and he will have done nothing to hurt any of you. Y'all are cruel. I'm not nearly that fat and I don't open carry so don't try twisting this.

This is why conservatives or whatever you call yourselves will always lose. He's just a fat guy with a gun but you judge him worse than you judge your true enemies. This wouldn't even be a thread if he was wearing a dress and didn't have a gun. Leave the mother****er alone. He will be dead in 5 years and he will have done nothing to hurt any of you. Y'all are cruel. I'm not nearly that fat and I don't open carry so don't try twisting this.
He hurts all of us by open carrying. IMO anyway. I’ve never been a fan of open carry. Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad we have the right. But I think it pisses off libs and herds them to the polls to vote against our freedoms. The fact that he’s a fat bastard only draws more attention to him and earns the “****ing redneck” “gun toting conservative” badge. Not a smart play. Again, IMO.

He hurts all of us by open carrying. IMO anyway. I’ve never been a fan of open carry. Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad we have the right. But I think it pisses off libs and herds them to the polls to vote against our freedoms. The fact that he’s a fat bastard only draws more attention to him and earns the “****ing redneck” “gun toting conservative” badge. Not a smart play. Again, IMO.
Also, if he was wearing a dress, this would be a whole different kind of thread. lol.

Low self-esteem, most likely low IQ but in his simple mind he is someone important because “he’s packing heat and lettin’ everybody know he ain’t messing around”. Never understood advertising your **** to the world.

You are mad because he's fat? Or because he's exercising his rights? Or because liberals will think bad about you because of him? I'm mad he pulled his underwear up too far but I'm not going to shame him for it. It's about time we stop giving a **** what liberals think and just be ok with what is truly right.

Low self-esteem, most likely low IQ but in his simple mind he is someone important because “he’s packing heat and lettin’ everybody know he ain’t messing around”. Never understood advertising your **** to the world.
You probably see a lot of it up here like I do. Always makes me cringe. Some fudd in the Ingles in Jasper, Ellijay, BR, Blairs with a gun on his hip for all the world to see.

You are mad because he's fat? Or because he's exercising his rights? Or because liberals will think bad about you because of him? I'm mad he pulled his underwear up too far but I'm not going to shame him for it. It's about time we stop giving a **** what liberals think and just be ok with what is truly right.
Because liberals will think bad about me because of him. Liberals vote. We need to give a **** what they think.

Back
Top Bottom