• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What new gear are you getting this season?

As stated, I thought about it all night and have come to the conclusion I must have new climbing sticks. Not just any, but the Eastern Woods Outdoors Ultralight set up. With the scout platform.

Gotta practice safe hunting! :tongue:

https://www.amazon.com/Layer-Reusab...eywords=camo+face+mask&qid=1595249962&sr=8-58

mask.jpg

Picked up a new spy point cellular camera with a solar recharger. Awesome so far. Gonna pick up yet another blind shortly.

I looked at these and wondered if I can use the SIM card that is in a tablet we rarely use. Do they get better reception than a normal cell phone? Did you buy the one with the cell plan that gives you a certain number of photos? Can you post some pictures taken by the Spypoint?

Thanks

I’ve been gearing up for a few months for my first elk hunt out west coming up in October. Luckily last couple years I got a new climbing stand and new boots so don’t need much else for Georgia season.

Famous last words before the shopping begins? JK. Just always seems I need something every season. Or want is maybe more accurate.
lol, nah serious, THIS time. I still have a ladder stand sitting in the box from 2 or 3 years ago. :D

Back
Top Bottom