What made you decide on the username you use?

Song lyrics? I always assumed your username meant you like to keep people in check and bring them down off cloud nine.
I was at a Dead show with a buddy a few years back. My buddy likes drugs.

My dad works as an IT dude for a logistics company. when they have damaged freight, insurance covers it. Some times they ship beer.

I helped the dock crew cleanup like 7-12 pallets of dales pale ale that tipped in a container. Insurance ate it...we ened up with like 40 cases each of salvaged beer we hosed off on the dock.

back to the Dead and Co show...I was giving out free beer on lot. we were offered a LOT of stuff for our act of kindness...my buddy indulged...heavily. Like he let some old dead head puddle his dumbass.

He was on probation for DUI...at set break he is flat on his back on the lawn seeing GOD in all caps.

the problem with this: some of the people we were there with...thought he needed a medic, and went to get one...after i told them he's fine...stupid but fine.

I got his ass up and said "walk ****er, we are out of here." he starts arguing with me, he's fine!! well he was, but this chick is off to get the medic. I ax him if he wants to goto jail today and violate his probation...****er moved.

I assume that chick showed up with a very confused medic.

I am always my brother's keeper...but I haven't been to a show with him since. I can't deal with the BS anymore, I like beer.

Well, because….

I’ve always sorta drifted through life, taking the easy way out and avoiding the hard choices.
Never do today what can be put off ‘til tomorrow. Think I got that from my mom.
Makes my workaholic, driven daughter crazy, especially since she sees it popping up in my grandson.

LOL, I can relate......He's one of my favorite critters

Haha! Mine too. I actually got the nickname after a fight with a guy I didn’t know was a golden gloves boxer in my senior year in high school (1977), I was getting my ass handed to me royally but wound up getting the guy in a choke hold and he had to give up. I was so freakin’ pissed because he got the best of me for the most part that I couldn’t hardly talk, my buddy told me I sounded like I was growling my words and I wasn’t making any sense at all. I was madder than hell lemme tell ya! 😂😂😂

I was at a Dead show with a buddy a few years back. My buddy likes drugs.

My dad works as an IT dude for a logistics company. when they have damaged freight, insurance covers it. Some times they ship beer.

I helped the dock crew cleanup like 7-12 pallets of dales pale ale that tipped in a container. Insurance ate it...we ened up with like 40 cases each of salvaged beer we hosed off on the dock.

back to the Dead and Co show...I was giving out free beer on lot. we were offered a LOT of stuff for our act of kindness...my buddy indulged...heavily. Like he let some old dead head puddle his dumbass.

He was on probation for DUI...at set break he is flat on his back on the lawn seeing GOD in all caps.

the problem with this: some of the people we were there with...thought he needed a medic, and went to get one...after i told them he's fine...stupid but fine.

I got his ass up and said "walk ****er, we are out of here." he starts arguing with me, he's fine!! well he was, but this chick is off to get the medic. I ax him if he wants to goto jail today and violate his probation...****er moved.

I assume that chick showed up with a very confused medic.

I am always my brother's keeper...but I haven't been to a show with him since. I can't deal with the BS anymore, I like beer.
You're a good brother none the less. Sometimes we've had enough, that just makes us human

Back
Top Bottom