• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is your least favorite firearm you’ve ever owned or been issued?

My favorite was my beat to **** issued Colt M4. I carried the same one on 3 deployments. The finish was wearing on certain areas and others had turned purple but it never failed me.

Attachments

• Pech Valley.jpg
    Pech Valley.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 33
1. A Chinese copy of a Mosin Nagant I bought from a pawn shop in 1991 for 40 bucks. It was shot out and would keyhole bullets into the paper targets.
2. A Remington Viper .22. I bought it new and it jammed constantly.

M9 Beretta. Worst sidearm ever. Hated to carry it. But when we drew combat configuration from the Armory the AGI - Ariel Gunnery Instructor had to be armed? I usually broke down it and threw in my helmet bag. I mean I had control of 2 Deuces, one mini on the ramp, 4 POS A-2 jarhead hand me downs, and all the ammo your mind could imagine. What the Hell did I need a Beretta paper weight for?

One name I haven't seen mentioned in the thread is Kimber.

I used to be a member at a club up - well north of the Mason-Dixon - and Kimber were the go-to for hate rantings. Doesn't anyone in GA buy Kimbers?

(Incidentally, given how many people bought them, it wasn't surprising that some people would have had some bad experiences, so I'm not shocked that there were some people that disliked them)

One name I haven't seen mentioned in the thread is Kimber.

I used to be a member at a club up - well north of the Mason-Dixon - and Kimber were the go-to for hate rantings. Doesn't anyone in GA buy Kimbers?
I think since no one down here limp-wrists them, there are no problems. :)

Back
Top Bottom