• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the deal with

OGs complaining about new comers, or old people complaining about the next generation has been a thing for thousands of years. Old people quickly forget what pricks they were when they were younger. If you weren't an ahole, your friends probably were, or you didn't have many friends.

I've always been awesome on this site, but to be fair I was already old when it started, lol.

OGs complaining about new comers, or old people complaining about the next generation has been a thing for thousands of years. Old people quickly forget what pricks they were when they were younger. If you weren't an ahole, your friends probably were, or you didn't have many friends.

I've always been awesome on this site, but to be fair I was already old when it started, lol.
dont fall over patting yourself on the back

I was a dick. OFTEN. I have not forgotten what a prick I was, I mean ****, I joined the Marine Corps so I’d fit in....one thing I NEVER was is a Bully. One thing I always was is FAIR.

Sounds like about 1/2 the OGs these days. LOL
really-likereally.jpg

Self-center much ? It’s a legit psych question :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom