What is the deal with

dondon48

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
120   0
Reaction score
Rude, impatient newcomers? I saw a little of that over the years but now? Seems like the majority of new people have zero manners. Demanding information and not so much as a thank you when it is provided. And God help you if you don't respond on their timetable as if they have already offered and you are working on the meeting. Maybe the twitterverse has gotten people comfortable with being jack wagons.

Rude, impatient newcomers? I saw a little of that over the years but now? Seems like the majority of new people have zero manners. Demanding information and not so much as a thank you when it is provided. And God help you if you don't respond on their timetable as if they have already offered and you are working on the meeting. Maybe the twitterverse has gotten people comfortable with being jack wagons.
When they come on desperate, there is a bad reason for it.

I have lucked out in any personal dealings I have had with folks that are new to ODT (at least buying, selling or trading) and met some great folks. Glad folks gave me a chance when I started. That said, I have not had folks (either new or old timers) trying to nickel dime an item I am offering or pull a fast one when meeting. I do see where some have really tried to lowball an offer to the point where it is almost embarrasing and certainly shameful. (I think I would PM a lowball offer rather than post for the world to see!!)

Just, ignore them!

Back
Top Bottom