• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is Satisfaction

We pulled up a nest with a cable plow buncha years back. I ran half a damn mile downhill screaming like a little girl before I stopped. 2 of them bastards got me when I stopped to catch my breath. Epipen time. I’m highly allergic.

What is the purpose of these hell‘s assholes? I mean..what do they do all day but be…hells assholes?
They aid in the artificial insemination of plants.
They wallow in plant cum and transport it to the female plant that is too lazy to put out,basically..
Kinda like your frigid wife.

Then they return to their queen to bring fruits of their day to feed that lazy bitch, without brushing their teeth

When I was a kid about 10 years old...I was hiking a trail thru the woods and came upon a log blocking my path so I stepped on and over it. Next thing I remember was needing to scratch an itch on my leg. I looked down and I was being covered by yellow jackets. I ran a 1/4 mile home and banged on the landlords door. She opened the door...took 1 look at me and slammed the door shut. About 10-15 seconds later she was back and sprayed a can of Raid on me. Police were called and they called my mom to see where our Dr. was located. The Dr. was cleaning me up from all the stingers and stopped counting at 55. Still hate these suckers 57 years later.

Back
Top Bottom