• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What if your kid took one of these to school . . . . ?

"What if?..."
They'd definitely make the news. Hell they'd make the news for playing 'cowboys and indians' using their fingers as guns. Plus you'd get shreeks of racism as a bonus.

It's Caucasian Horsepersons and Native Americans, you chauvinist racist.

When I was 4, my favorite toy was NOT a Barbie thank you, but an Annie Oakley rifle with a metal barrel, white wooden stock and forend. It kind of looked like a Henry rifle, but white. When you cocked it it shot a puff of air out the barrel. I figured out that if I pushed the end of the barrel into some soft red Georgia clay and kind of screwed it around, it made the perfect bullit! Sucker shot dirt balls about 15 feet! Of course Daddy insisted on gun safety, never shoot my sisters, our dogs or his car or the house. Only shoot the plywood target he made me. The good ol days! I actually found pics! This was it boys n girls!

daisy annie oakley rifle_1-4.jpg

08-0027.jpg

Last edited:
damn, i grew up in a later period when all the educational and fun stuff was out. I graduated in 96 by that time all the zero tolerance **** started. A guy I know a little younger than myself got ailed for a felony for having a bb gun, pocket knife and fishing stuff in the back seat of his jeep. Luckily he was able to get a waive to serve in the marines. But he is the only prepper I know whi has to stay unarmed to avoid a 5yr prison term. Zero tolerance makes no damn sense, and the whole no keeping score in sports is total bull****. I went to a tee ball for my nephew and there was not only no score by no strike outs. the game ended based on time not innings. It was like I was in the rwilight zone. We are raising a bunch of ******* that wont be able to compete with the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom