• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What have you reloaded today?

Kman Kman lmao!

BFD05CE0-3AF9-4B33-A870-D8175D6D7F7E.jpeg

Nice!! darn good group...looks like 5 shot...I prefer 5 shot groups!!
now, push it out to 200!!

Thanks-- it was five shots. Next stop is 300. Not sure if I can find longer than that around here where I can shoot paper. One public place an hour away with steel out to a mile, but I can't hang that on the fridge.

It occurs to me that that is the best five-shot group I've ever shot. And with a $200 Criterion pre-fit Savage barrel, and a $275 scope-- those Bushnells on closeout at Midway are A-OK. Not as solid feeling as a Nightforce, but 1/7 the price.

I know the bench area is a mess at the moment. Just finished loading some 9mm on the left SDB. Much easier to work up test loads on it than the 650. The SDB is going to be converted and dedicated to .45 ACP next week. I got a case feeder for the 650 before Christmas and I plan to get that set up shortly. It is 9mm only.

Luckily I've been hoarding components for the last 8 years so I think I'm set for primers, bullets and powder for quite a while.

22powder load.jpg

I know the bench area is a mess at the moment. Just finished loading some 9mm on the left SDB. Much easier to work up test loads on it than the 650. The SDB is going to be converted and dedicated to .45 ACP next week. I got a case feeder for the 650 before Christmas and I plan to get that set up shortly. It is 9mm only.

Luckily I've been hoarding components for the last 8 years so I think I'm set for primers, bullets and powder for quite a while.

View attachment 3162078
LOL. That ain't a mess. This is a mess.....
IMG_20180102_093006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom