• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What gun can you just never seem to get yours hands on?

The guns that I just cannot get, in the condition I want, are the M27-2 5" and the M27-2 3.5". I find them all the time, but just not in the condition I want, or they are through the roof expensive. Of course, any S&W guy would love to have an original Registered Magnum, but that will not happen for me. I cannot justify spending $4 to $10 (some are even higher) grand for a revolver. Even I have limits on what I will spent on S&Ws. lol

Kel-tec Pmr 30......just wont pay for what people are asking for them.....would like to at least shoot one someday.....

Kimber raptor II....I will own one someday!

Glock 18......know people who work at Glock and they tell me I I'll never own one in a million years as most who work there have never seen one.....ahh, a boy can dream though!

Last edited:
I was sooo close to getting one of these in a trade one time but the guy changed his mind. I was foaming at the mouth when he offered it but it wasn't meant to be.

Just got my Delta Elite first edition. Paid a little too much but I'm happy. It is a beauty for sure. The one thing I really want to pick up is a 1950's model 1911 in .38 Super. preferably in nickel

Kel-tec Pmr 30......just wont pay for what people are asking for them.....would like to at least shoot one someday.....

Kimber raptor II....I will own one someday!

Glock 18......know people who work at Glock and they tell me I I'll never own one in a million years as most who work there have never seen one.....ahh, a boy can dream though!

There are very, and I mean very few transferable Glock 18's out there. I believe the number is under 100, so if you find one it is going to command a premium.

There are very, and I mean very few transferable Glock 18's out there. I believe the number is under 100, so if you find one it is going to command a premium.

Here you go: http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/20...s-affordable-no-you-cant-personally-have-one/

According to this article, they're only $507 or $532 for the compensated. :p Just don't read the other part that says you can't own one unless you're with certain LEO or other government agencies. Or get a class III license and buy one maybe. There's actually a pretty cool article in there too about how they apparently found a Glock 18 on Saddam and that it was given to George Bush.:usa:

Back
Top Bottom