What do you have that no one else does?

Not the only one, but not many have one...
6BE2D883-5FF3-4BF3-8268-805BA50AA9F0.jpeg

77482410-8F46-48DB-923C-5EE278876541.jpeg

I went to an estate sale in Athens several years ago. According to family guy was a spy. After he died they said they had to call police to remove 3 bombs from the house. There were cases of makeup supplies with beards, mustaches and other interesting stuff. But I bought this poster and several other interesting items. The only one other I have found is in a museum in California. I also have a set of Mad Magazine Posters that were of the 1st few Mad Magazine covers that were a limited addition of 200 signed by the artists from the 1970s. I cannot find anything about them. They did not come in the magazine as they are full size posters.

View attachment 1824706
Very interesting and cool find. The FDR (Frente Democratico Revolucionario) was a major representative of the political left in El Salvador, also know as the Revolutionary Democratic Front. They were essentially the political arm of the FMLN (Frente Farabundo Marti de Liberacion Nacional) as know as the Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front.

You need one of these to go with it, belonged to the opposing team. But, this one is mine and you can't have it, lol. There might be one or two other people here with one of these, but not many for sure.

Army Mil Group.jpg

Back
Top Bottom