• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do I do, morally?

Crank the cart man...and get on with work. You are learning that on a farm animals are just that, AMIMALS. The livestock, flora and fauna is always subjugated by the man. These "dogs are people" folks here either don't know or have forgotten what country life is all about. People don't think farm life be like it is, but it do.
That's the confirmation I needed from someone I trust. I'm just going to go on about my business and clean the nest out when it's time to clean the nest out. They have a chance. Slim it may be

Crank the cart man...and get on with work. You are learning that on a farm animals are just that, AMIMALS. The livestock, flora and fauna is always subjugated by the man. These "dogs are people" folks here either don't know or have forgotten what country life is all about. People don't think farm life be like it is, but it do.

This!

Got little chirpy birds down in front of my radiator on my go kart. I use this thing every day but I don't think momma is coming back to the no matter what I do and I can't park it until they fly off.
I've had several discussions about farm life on here and the amount of killing that goes on. Lakes, yotes, predators, etc.
Do I just drive back to the back of the property and rake them out? That's my only option I see.View attachment 3239163

https://www.thespruceeats.com/simplest-roast-squab-recipe-2313690

Two votes for murder and two votes for "In the Arms of the Angels"

If it seems like the mama is coming back then "in the arms of angels". My vote is look after em. See if they can handle the cart and if momma is coming back. If not you can try to take care of them and feel better about yourself if it doesn't work out. Feel great about yourself if it does. You know that's what you should do or you wouldn't be coming here to hear "kill em" to make it easier.

Besides, your already a coon daddy. Whatever happened to that by the way?

Every day, which makes me think that momma does come back.
If you are literally using it everyday and she STILL made the nest, laid the eggs, and hatched them, then you are GTG. I'd still try and relocate the nest somewhere safe very near where the cart is normally parked. But then again, I'm not a cold blooded sphincter. Not sayin', just sayin'.

If it seems like the mama is coming back then "in the arms of angels". My vote is look after em. See if they can handle the cart and if momma is coming back. If not you can try to take care of them and feel better about yourself if it doesn't work out. Feel great about yourself if it does. You know that's what you should do or you wouldn't be coming here to hear "kill em" to make it easier.

Besides, your already a coon daddy. Whatever happened to that by the way?
I explained the coon in that in that thread. May little what ever his name was rest peacefully in the arms of the lord, or be doing blow with whores in Mexico. Whatever happened to him...

If you are literally using it everyday and she STILL made the nest, laid the eggs, and hatched them, then you are GTG. I'd still try and relocate the nest somewhere safe very near where the cart is normally parked. But then again, I'm not a cold blooded sphincter. Not sayin', just sayin'.
I'm just going to leave them be and park it back where it always gets parked. I think that's my part of the plan. I'll clean the nest out when the nest is used up, one way or the other.

Back
Top Bottom