• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What can your 9mm suppressor do? *Test footage*

I own several examples of Davids work. Everything I have seen from his shop is first rate!
I have a Mystic and love it. I also had a rifle built in 260 Remington and would do it again.

I've always heard these are heavy but wow
Weight of suppressor: Approximately 12.1 oz (module only)
Approximately 16 oz (with booster)

for the materials used it is quite light.

One question, why no mounts in the group order, it saves money to buy them upfront, is it not possible to receive this pricing with our order?

I've always heard these are heavy but wow
Weight of suppressor: Approximately 12.1 oz (module only)
Approximately 16 oz (with booster)

for the materials used it is quite light.

One question, why no mounts in the group order, it saves money to buy them upfront, is it not possible to receive this pricing with our order?
The mounts do not have a discount. The price from liberty is what they cost. With that being said, if you want a recoil booster, you should purchase it when you purchase the can. It cost $100 then, instead of $160.00 later. The discount applies to the can.

I love my mystic, I've visited it 3 times since it's in Form 4 hell. The dealer I had it transferred to doesn't sell liberty. He was inside the range while I was playing with it. He even remarked how well it does with .22lr. I'm also waiting for a SBR stamp then it's going on a 5 inch 9mm upper with a Samson rail.

Wow... I'm going to add this one to my list of options (Osprey and Ti Rant) just based on performance and versatility. I may even have to make a drive for the order.

Well when you get more mystic in stock, please PM me. I want to have Osprey and Mystic next on my list!

Back
Top Bottom